What is the purpose of this service?
The Family Case Management (FCM) program serves pregnant women, infants, and children with high-risk medical conditions.
Who can receive these services?
If you are pregnant, have a child under the age of one, are on Medicaid, or part of a low-income family you may be eligible.
What services are offered?
The Family Case Management program can help you:
· find a doctor for your prenatal care to make sure you have a healthy baby
· find a doctor for your children's care
· understand proper nutrition for you and your child
· understand the stages of your child's development
· get information on how to become a better parent
· understand the importance of prenatal care
· learn the signs and symptoms of 0-term labor
· understand the importance of regularly scheduled well child visits
· understand the importance of immunizations
Program services can connect you to other resources, such as:
· Family Planning
· Health Education
· Hearing / Vision
· Substance Abuse
· Prenatal / Parenting Classes
· Child Care
· Smoking Cessation
· Lead Screening
· Early Intervention
· Well child exams
· All Kids (Health Insurance)
· Services for Victims Domestic Violence
For more information or to see if you qualify, please contact the Hamilton County Health Department at 618-643-3522 or click on the links below: